Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Firefox

Me: Firefox, load Mailchimp.

Firefox: *Loads Mailchimp*

Me: Firefox, load Gmail.

Firefox: *Loads Gmail*

Me: Firefox, send me a test of the lastest e-mail campaign.

Firefox: Don't wanna.

Me: ...Firefox, send me a test of the lastest e-mail campaign.

Firefox: Nuh-uh!

Me: *Loads IE*

IE: *Dribbles on itself*

Me: ...IE, load Mailchimp.

IE: *Stares blankly, then slowly rolls onto its side and uses one leg to push itself toward Mailchimp*

Me: IE, send me a test of the latest e-mail campaign.

IE: *Slaps itself, then sends the e-mail*

Me: IE, load Gmail.

IE: *Loads some of it*

Me: IE, load all of it.

Gmail: I'm sorry, I can't work with him!

IE: *Bawls and pees*

Me: Whatever. IE, load the Mailchimp test.

IE: *Chokes on the edge of its shirt*

Me: Aaaaaaargh! Fine, fine...Firefox, load Gmail and then load the Mailchimp test.

Firefox: *Loads everything but the content of the e-mail*

Me: FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- FIREFOX Y U NO LOAD E-MAILS?!

Firefox: I 'unno.

Me: ...*Installs Chrome*

Chrome: *Glowing red eye* Hello, Dave.

Me: Hello, friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment